Paintings with waste




I do not believe that the presence of residues, but believe reuse "waste" so want to re-produce anything considered waste. I noticed that there are lots of palm leaves in the streets of Jeddah. And it saddened me the idea that the only way to get rid of dry palm leaves burning! I asked one of the workers cleaning collection served as stiff palm trees in the streets of our neighborhood, and I gave him financial compensation for his travail.Cela began Alosaf washing and eager to be thoroughly cleaned and then cover Talatha visor and you Ptzverha. And I began to try this in my products Zvair heritage and memorial. I found that increasing the added value of heritage Vmutir I add all my products. Now my laboratory on a daily basis do I recycle palm leaves and would like to share with you an introductory video on the steps to convert palm leaves to a part of your product. Liano is a center for the dissemination of the world's national heritage and to support tourism and social responsibility for resettlement in providing employment opportunities for women of productive families after the training and employment of the production of his house sewing and embroidery technology and woven wicker Arts, ensuring the presence of the national workforce to achieve our vision of manufacturing and exporting, the Conservatives keep the originality of the living heritage.










Every artist has a special or technical characteristic of the fingerprint to be simple beginning ... from the inspiration that comes from fashion vieExpérimenté by moment by moment .. .. thoughts or feelings can be ..oo on people .. rêves.L'artiste aspirations and a message each time a work of art purely reflects his keen eye for a goal or problem Ma..oo just a glimpse of daily life, a cup coffee or a dialogue with the artist étranger.Si its major world other unlimited terms renouvelés.Vous can find inspiration in a completely relaxed state, drinking a glass of your favorite drink while you are on your pillow. All you need is to do what you like and do not let Vreshetk or other tool to check again Thvtk technique.Beaucoup artists began their careers specializing in the arts or the study of technical institutes but they are always unique research their brand, on the other hand, it has its own art bear the imprint of the spirit and cutting technical excellence. This imprint is raw and needs to turn it into a precious stone, art is premium content and Khalid.Beaucoup specialize in the arts, but lacked the key that significantly makes their art to the people. If the attempt of the artist to explore the same to get to the finish ..I could find the special Besmte sometimes just play Shortcake and my brush with color and change the hands of all the methods to take me to a another world and when I find them dance with them to produce special technician me, then I also have been released of the methods I have learned, but Tgbeha but flow with no Hai complexities you find what you ultimately each person has a unique footprint created by God to distinguish it from others

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@soratemplates